And Xyron and Craftwell have teamed up all week to bring you loads of crafty inspiration!
Of course I'm using my Xyron Creative Station and a fun embossing folder from Craftwell to pull it all together!
Here's what I came up with!
Here are some easy instructions to make your own:
1. Grab your fave card stock and cut it down to size to fit in the embossing folder. Now run it through your embosser or die cutter.
2. Run your embossed piece through the Xyron Creative Station.
3. There is a cutter already built into the Creative Station. Just slide the blade across to easily cut off the piece that you need.
4. Remove the top film. The back of your paper will be full of adhesive.
5. Place your embossed piece onto the front of a paper bag.
6. Cut two circles using your die cutter. I used colors that fit in with the school theme of my project.
7. Run the circles through your Xyron Creative Station.
8. Layer the circles on top of your embossed piece.
9. Use a pre-cut star or make your own. I used one from Heidi Swapp. Add the word "school" using any type of sticker letters.
10. Fill your bag with school supplies such as pencils, highlighters, markers, and glue sticks.
Your kiddos will love this for the first day of school. You can also make these bags for your students if you are a teacher!
I just love the Craftwell Alpha embossing folder. The alphabet design is so perfect for school themed projects. Be sure to check out all of their products! You will love them!
And did you know that the Xyron Creative Station is now available at Jo-Ann's and Michael's? Be sure to grab one. They are so fun for crafting!