A Happy Return with The Cutting Cafe

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

 
It's my happy return to crafting day!

Hello crafty friends! I'm so happy to be back with all of you in blog land. The last couple of months have been super great for me. I'm feeling great and ready to craft again. Thank you all for your sweet cards in the mail, your thoughtful emails, and your warm thoughts of well wishes. I really appreciate your kindness.

Now it's time to check out my project for The Cutting Cafe. Did you hear? I'm now on their design team. I am so super excited to work with Regina Easter and the rest of her talented crew.

I used the Heart Bag Cutting File/Template for this Valentine's Day project. I wanted to make something feminine to give to the two students that I mentor at school.

 
There are so many ways to use The Cutting Cafe's products. And did you know that you can print out the templates using the PDF file and score where needed to make this box? That's what I did on this project. I also printed out the heart as well.
 
Be sure to check out these two helpful links to guide you when using your cutting machine or printer.
  
  

Thanks for checking out my fun project today. Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for a NEW project and a fun GIVEAWAY!

Supplies:
Heart Bag Cutting File Template - The Cutting Cafe
Paper - SEI
Canvas - Canvas Corp.
Flower - Prima
Pearls and Label - SEI
Nicole said...

WELCOME BACK!!! I have missed your posts! I'm glad you got a much deserved break. Love the bag!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet gift :)

Life and Knits said...

So glad you're back! Yay!!! Congrats on the new DT spot!

Great project!!

Susie

Annette Allen said...

yay so awesome that you are back and feeling better.. this little treat is amazing.. I love those flowers and the added pearls is perfect...love it..

Jingle said...

Welcome back! This is really pertty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Welcome back, Angi! And congratulations on your new design team! Your gift box is lovely!

Miriam Prantner said...

Yay! So glad you are back! And such a fun project to start with!

Connie Mercer said...

hello friend~so glad you are back!!! love the treat bag and the flower~awesome:):)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WELCOME BACK, Angi!!!! Glad you had a great break and are ready to craft again!!!

LOVE that gift bag--LOOOOOOOOOVE that flower! SOOOO beautiful!

joscelyne cutchens said...

Welcome back :) what a sweet project

oscaralley said...

Your bag is sooooo cute!

Krafthead said...

HEY!! WELCOME BACK!! You were missed! Love the treat bag...looking forward to more inspiration :D

Janice said...

Welcome back! Such a sweet gift.

TesaB said...

It's soooo good to have you back! Great to hear that you are feeling so great too! LOVE your bag, is't super cute!!!!

D said...

That is a seriously beautiful gift bag Angi! Love how you added the pearls. Hope your new year is off to a great start :)

Judy said...

Welcome back my friend! I missed you. Gorgeous project! Congrats on your DT spot.

Regina Easter said...

what a gorgeous sweet soft color bag....so excited to have you joining the cafe team....total love...hugs

alexandra s.m. said...

Dear Angi,

Welcome back and a happy New Year to you!
Love your project my Friend <3

Unknown said...

This is GREAT! I just love the dimension the flower adds.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooo hooooooooooooo!!! So happy you are back!!! LOVING your project!! BEAUTIFUL flower and love love love the pearls! CONGRATS on the new DT!!!!

Deloris said...

Very pretty bag! I'm sure your students will love them!

farmhouse-story said...

welcome back, angi! have fun with the dt spot:) happy 2013!!

Dawnll said...

I am so thrilled to see you back and refreshed...as always your projects are stunning. LOVE IT, bets your students do also.
Hugs to you

yyam said...

Such a sweet project to mark your return Angi! :)

Kelly Roberts said...

Great surprise to see you back today! Congrats on feeling better, fresher and of course the DT postion. Look forward to seeing your inspiring projects again. CHEERS!

Adrian said...

YAYYYY!!! I missed you, so glad to have you back in blog land!!!

Norma said...

Welcome back my friend!!! You are off with a bang with your gorgeous project!! I ope your time off was fun and relaxing!! I can't wait to see more projects!! Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs,
Norma

Linda said...

Oh so glad you are feeling well and are back in your craft room. Congratulations on being on the Cutting Cafe DT. Regina has some wonderful cuts and stamps in her shop.
Hugs,
Linda

Sherrie K. said...

Welcome back Angie! Your box is adorable and love the flower:) Hoe pretty!
Sherrie K
http;/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So happy to see you posting again! You were missed! Great project, can't wait to see your creations! Carri~Abusybee

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I'm thrilled to see you pop up in my Blogger reader again, my dear! Congrats on the new Team, they are lucky to have you, of course, and I can't wait to see what you'll be sharing with us. Welcome Back.

Mona Pendleton said...

Welcome back Angi! Congrats on your new DT! Well deserved! Beautiful gift bag!

Rose said...

your students are sure to love these sweet bags :)

kdnkdd said...

Really cute bag, love the flower.

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

Jean Cross said...

Very pretty, Angi.

Shannon Fralish said...

This treat bag is a beauty - love the feminine and rustic touches!

Tamika said...

Welcome back! You have definitely hit the ground running with inspiration. Congrats on the new DT too!

Audrey L. said...

Great way to come back Angi! Welcome to the team.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Hey Angi! Love, love your project. The flower is amazing and I love it mounted on the canvas. Beautiful.

Tracey said...

Wonderful to see you back Angie...Look forward to see more of your pretty creations, like this one! Love the gorgeous flower. hugs

Katy said...

Yay! I'm so glad your back! This is gorgeous! Keep 'em comin! :)

Kate said...

I'm so glad that your time off was one of refreshment for you - and so glad you are back too!

Your bag is gorgeous and I'm sure the young ladies that you mentor will be delighted that you've taken the time to package things so beautifully.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER