Happy Little Life!

Monday, January 28, 2013

I am literally surrounded by cuddly babies lately. One week ago my precious little nephew was born, and this weekend more cuteness came into the world. Several of my friends either gave birth or announced that they were preggers.

Check out my new baby girlie tag. I made several of these using The Cutting Cafe's Onesie Shaped Template. They are so perfect to attach to give bags and boxes.

I used American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - 5th and Frolic paper and embellishments on my project. These goodies really "dressed up" my onesie really well. 

 
This onesie is so versatile for all types of projects. You can use it as a template or cutting file. You can also use the blank onesie or the one with words added. The possibilities are endless! Be sure to order yours here at The Cutting Cafe. 

Baby Tag Supplies:
Onesie Template - The Cutting Cafe
Paper, Flower Chipboard,
Sentiment Tag, and Wood Button -
(all from - American Crafts: Dear Lizzy - 5th & Frolic)
~amy~ said...

adorable tag!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is just adorable!! I love it!

Life and Knits said...

Oh Angi, this is adorable!

Susie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh goodness - so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Deanne :)

Krafthead said...

So precious!!

Annette Allen said...

Angi this is so sweet..

Judy said...

Cute tag!!

Jingle said...

This is so sweet!

Connie Mercer said...

so darling~ love it!!!

Dawnll said...

So precious, and how wonderful to be around so much happiness.

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Such a quick, easy, ADORABLE idea! TFS!

Linda said...

Very very sweet!

Regina Easter said...

OMG IS THIS NOT THE MOST PRECIOUS OR WHAT..........WOW WOW ...LOVE

Nicole said...

TOO CUTE!

D said...

Love how you added so many different elements and textures to your tag! So lovely :)

alexandra s.m. said...

absolutely darling!
I'm so happy for your sister and family!

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable Angie! Love the pretty striped paper and awesome flowers!
How fun to be around so many babies!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet tag Angi! Love the little onesie!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo precious! That onesie cut makes the cutest little tags!

yyam said...

Awwww.....super cute tag!
It must be so wonderful surrounded by little cuties! :)

Norma said...

Oh my goodness pure cuteness!!!! Glad to have you back and crafting away my friend!! Thanks for stopping by today and have a great evening!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Lisa Minckler said...

Seriously, if I could get away with it, I'd still wear onsies...LOL...they're so stinking adorable!!! I'm kidding, I'm an all out footsie pj wearer. :)
Your onsie is just perfect Angi!!
hugs,
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Very sweet! I love the softness this has, just perfect for baby stuff :)

farmhouse-story said...

darling,angi! love the cute sentiment,too:)

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

TesaB said...

This is soooo adorable, Angi! Super sweet!!!

Audrey L. said...

Cute tag!

Tee said...

How precious!!!

Doris E said...

Adorable tag!!

oscaralley said...

Angi....so sweet. I love it!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Adorable. I love that you made it into a tag. Very creative.

Deloris said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

Kate said...

This is darling! How wonderful that you are surrounded by new life too!

Misty Morgan said...

Oh my! Adorable tag! I love everything about it! You did a wonderful job!

Misty

Rose said...

adorable tags :)

Jean Cross said...

So cute. Love the colors.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER