Crafting with Fabric and Lace

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Have you been seen all of the new products from SRM Stickers?

They've added a fresh selection of crafty goodies that are sure make you smile. And I am so happy to be one of their All-Star Designers this term. That means that I get to show you all the fun stuff!

I've got a new project for ya today!




This gift bag features the new floral ribbon and lace. The ribbon comes in a variety of colors.

When I craft I love to use materials that add a "WOW" factor. These materials really dress up the bag in a beautiful way!




It's easy to add a sentiment to your gift bag too with new stamps from SRM Stickers! I used the new "Big Hello" clear stamp

I love this stamp because it can be used for just about any kind of fun greeting on cards, party favors, or gift items.




The embossed dots glassine bag is just the right size for small gifts or treats too!

I used a few drops of fabric glue before I wrapped the lace around a punched scallop circle.

These bags are so fun to make! Be sure to check out the SRM store to see all of the new craft products! You will love them!
Annette Allen said...

this is so fun.. i love how you used the lace..

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Migdalia said...

Elegant & Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo beautiful! LOVING the soft colors!!!!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER