Creating with Dies, Boxes, and Stamps

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I just love mixing all of my craft supplies together to make gift sets! I've got a great example of this today! I created a Thank You gift set for a couple of friends.

Of course I used some fun products from SRM Stickers.

Here's what I came up with...




My first creation is a Thank You Tag! I adhered a piece of canvas to a white tag to give it some texture. 

Then I used SRM's wafer thin die to add a piece on top. This die coordinates with the mini calendar stickers, but can be used for other projects as well.

I stamped a sentiment and a flower using the Jane's Doodles "Fancy Doodles" stamp set.





I added a piece of washi tape to the bottom of the canvas piece as well. I brightened up my flower by adding a shiny gem to the center.




I also decorated an SRM kraft window box by adding more washi tape. Each box comes with a clear film piece that you can adhere to the inside of the box. This keeps the contents from falling out.

The tag and a gift card easily fit inside the box. It's so perfect for gift giving.

Be sure to check out the SRM store for more fun products!
Annette Allen said...

WOW totally fabulous.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! What great gift giving ideas!! I loveeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!

Denise Price said...

You always have such great gift ideas!

Krafthead said...

Very nice projects! Love the touches of gold :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER