Gift Bags Full of Beauty

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Saturday! I wanted to share a fun craft project that I whipped up recently. I made these party favor bags for some sweet little ballerinas. 

This idea came about after I saw my stack of kraft bags from SRM Stickers just sitting there on my supply table. I knew they would be a great item for a party.




I paired the kraft bags up with bright colored card stock from Fun Stampers Journey. I also inked up one of their stamps. This one is called Beauty Wings.  I used the main image and the sentiment.

I also added some FSJ twine, sequins, and a doily from SRM Stickers.






I placed dance themed gift items inside each bag. The girls just loved them! 

Don'tcha just love when a craft project makes someone SMILE!





Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING those ballerinas!!!!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Unknown said...

Aw these are so sweet!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER