A Box Full of Handmade Cards

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Some of my friends are not crafty people. They always admire my handmade cards, so I decided to make them a set that they can share with others.

I created this project with the Anna Griffin Pretty Paintings card making kit and Xyron adhesive. This kit will be featured on HSN on September 8th.  

Here's what I came up with!




I made a set of all occasion cards then place it in a clear container card box from SRM Stickers.  I dressed up each card using the kit. I also used more of it to decorate the clear box.










Supplies you will need:
Xyron Creative Station and 3" Sticker Maker
Anna Griffin Pretty Paintings card making kit 
SRM Stickers Clear Container





Step 1: Run a Anna Griffin card panel piece through the Xyron Creative Station.




Step 2: Peel off the top film. The back of the panel will be full of adhesive.





Step 3: Place the panel on the front of your SRM clear container.




Step 4: Run the coordinating floral pieces through the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker.





Step 5:  Layer each adhered piece to decorate the front of your clear container.




Step 6:  Layer on the floral pieces on top of a card panel to create your own handmade cards.





Step 7:  Slide each card into your clear container. Now you are ready to gift this to a friend.





The new Xyron Creative Station is now in Jo-Ann's and Michael's Craft Store. It will be in Hobby Lobby in September.  

To see more projects made with the Creative Station click HERE!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a great idea!! And so BEAUTIFUL too!! I was thinking of doing this for the Mom's for Christmas!!!

Annette Allen said...

WOW this is stunning..

Susan F. said...

That is so beautiful. I've never really checked out the Creation Station. Thanks for this.

Shelly said...

This is sooo sweet!

Kelly Roberts said...

How beautiful!!!! I know the friends you made these for were so excited and happy! I know I would be. LOL!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER