Project Life: Coffee Style

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Coffee is one of my fave things! 

I've been waiting to find just the right crafty products before I made a Project Life page dedicated to "Mr. Coffee". I finally found some fun stuff. 

Here's what I came up with...



These fun pocket page cards and embellies are part of this month's Hip Kit Club - Project Life Kit

This kit even includes stamps, puffy stickers and circle tags. This was my first time doing a little stamping with pocket pages too!












The pocket page cards are a lot of fun. I love the cute little faces on the frappuccino cup and coffee cup. #cuteness

This was my first time using a kit to do Project Life. I must order more. It made it so easy to coordinate colors and embellishments.

Do you use a kit when you complete pages? If you know of any good kit clubs please let me know in the comments below. I'd love to check them out!
Ava said...

I've never used project life but have been wanting to try it. I 💗💗love love love coffee so I love these pages.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!!!! LOVING those animated cups and loving the photos!!!!!

Krafthead said...

This is so fun~ I wanted to do PL, but I am afraid I will fall behind....one day I will get the courage~

~amy~ said...

Love!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love all this coffee!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER