Party Favor Place Setting

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Looking for a fun way to celebrate? Here's my take on how you can decorate a table with handmade party decor!

Check it out!


Each of your guests will feel super duper special if you place this set on the table. It's bright, colorful, and oh so cheerful too!

I used fun products from Richard Garay's Celebrations collection.

I really love the Celebrate die. It comes out all is one piece that can simply be adhered to the front of cardstock.




My next creation was made with my fave die. It's called "Create-a-Cone". It's so fun to use for all types of celebrations. I topped it with a flower made with the Rosette Blooms die

You can really get creative with the dies in this collection. This set can easily be used for birthdays, a baby shower, or any type of celebration.

Be sure to check out the Celebrations collection for your next event!



Also, I wanted to announce the winner from the contest last week. Remember the Fun Stampers Journey - Up, Up & Away blog hop? Click here if you missed it!

Congrats to "Crafty Alex"! You will be receiving a fun package of FSJ retiring goodies. Woo Hoo!
jessica said...

This is so fun Angi!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo fun! LOVING that cone hat!!!!

Krafthead said...

This is fun!

Unknown said...

I can definitely see the versatility in that cone die! Love what you did Angi!

Ava said...

I love that Celebrate Die as well and I'm so happy to have won. What a nice surprise and break from studying this evening. 💖💖

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER