DIY Burlap Party Bags

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Yes! I love a good party bag. What's even better is that I love to make my own!

Here's my latest and greatest!



It's always a good idea to get out of the norm when making your own bags. Instead of using paper how about using different material for a change?

I love these burlap bags from SRM Stickers. They are just the right size too!

I also used a lot of paper goodies from The Little Blue House. They have a great online store that is full of paper, embellishments, and project kits. I used Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine collection.



Did you notice the clear tag layered on top of the kraft one? I just love the clear overlays. It adds such a fun element to your projects! I also sprinkled (glued on) a few sequins too!

I hope this gives you some ideas on how to make your own party bags. Your guests will love receiving something unique that you made yourself.

And do you need more craft supplies? Check out all of the goodies in The Little Blue house store!

Krafthead said...

This is super cute!

Shelly said...

So CUTE!

Annette Allen said...

so fabulous..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute!! I love the clear tags.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely layers! :)

~amy~ said...

Super fun!

Amanda - An Organized Family said...

Love all the layers!

Unknown said...

totally adorable! I love working with burlap bags.

Tracey said...

Love all the layers on the burlap...super cute gift bag!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER