A Crafty Birthday Box

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Certain color combinations really make me happy! I really love coordinating orange and blue. They go so well together!

I used these fun colors on my latest craft project!


 I used a fun mixture of dies and stamps from Fun Stampers Journey to make a little birthday box. 

And check out those cute little birdies on the designer paper. Aren't they TWEET and super cute? This adorable paper matches the Bird Tweet stamp and coordinating die set. 

I think this would make a great favor for a kids party too!

I also did some stamping. I love the look of these birthday balloons and birthday sentiment. The orange creamsicle ink is fun and really pops off the paper.



To find out more about Fun Stampers Journey or to become a coach please visit the website here!

I hope you enjoyed my fun party box!

Supplies:
Stamp - Birthday sketch
Ink - Orange Creamcicle
Dies - Treat box, Journey Ovals, Cloud Dreams
Shelly said...

Oh, this is so cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

I love the orange creamsicle and the beach ball color combo together too! Such a fun little treat box! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the birds and the balloons!!!!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER