Pinwheel Crafts

Monday, May 4, 2015

I've always wanted to make a pinwheel! They are so happy and always bring a SMILE to my face!


I did some research online and found this template. I adjusted the size just a tad-bit and made my very first one! I love how it turned out!

I used paper and embellishments from The Little Blue House. They have a great online store for all of your paper craft projects! I really love the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine collection. 




The pinwheel looks so cute in a bottle too! You can find these bottles for $1 at Michael's craft store!




I hope you enjoyed my fun pinwheel project today! And remember to shop at The Little Blue House



Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these! That pinwheel is so fun!!!

Annette Allen said...

very creative.. love that pinwheel.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun to paper! Perfect for the upcoming summer!

Amanda - An Organized Family said...

I love pinwheels too!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER