It's Healthy & Fun!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013


I've got a fun party idea for ya today!

My neighbor is not crafty at all and asked if I would make some party favors for her daughter's party. I was more than happy to help her out. You all know that I love making party decor!!!

She wanted to have some healthy options to go alongside the sweet treats. Her daughter loves strawberries and M&M's. I decided to make a trio of fun decor for each girl that attended the party.



First up is this strawberry basket. I used Doodlebug Design's Happy Harvest paper & Lifestyle Crafts berry container die. I also added Doodlebug's Pixie Picks and Flags to some of the strawberries.


I also made a fun M&M Candy container using more Doodlebug Design goodies including their Petunia Doodlepops Flower. The clear box is from SRM Stickers. You can find them in the shop here.


And here's a close up shot of the M&M tube. The adorable little owl is also from Doodlebug Design. The fun tubes are from SRM Stickers. You can get them in a variety of sizes. They are perfect for parties.

I hope you all enjoyed the fun party today!
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo fun!! I love love love the colors and loving the bow ties and mustache!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

Oh these are so fun!

~amy~ said...

Such fun party projects! I absolutely LOVE that Berry Basket!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super fun and super cute!

Unknown said...

Love those pixie sticks...so fun!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh so cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, so cute and so FUN!
Sherrie K

Mona Pendleton said...

More little cute sweet treats Angi! Thank you for sharing :) Love the owl!

Connie Mercer said...

very cute~any kid ( big kids) too, would love these cutie's!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun and yummy!

jessica said...

Such fun party favors!! I just LOVE this!

Michelle said...

Those bright colors make me happy! :)
Darling projects, Angi!

alexandra s.m. said...

too cute Angi!
TFS~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super fun!!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, how cute! Best party favors ever!

kdnkdd said...

Super cute.

Ashley Horton said...

These are so cute Angi! And I love the fun little sticks/flags you created to stick out of each of the containers!

Trinh said...

Lucky girls! Very sweet & cute favors.

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER