Etsy Inspired Shabby Chic

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I wanted to share my fave card that I made for the Etsy Inspired Challenge. I've updated this post since this card was just published in the June 2011 issue of Scrapbook News & Review.


I was inspired by - Desired Things.
This Etsy shop is full of quirky jewelry and abstract art.
Each piece is made using a variety of different techniques.

I was inspired by the flower and colors in this piece:


I'm such a "chipboard fanatic"!
I love this "chair" chipboard from My Mind's Eye. 

Hope you all have a Very Creative Day!

Card Supplies
Cardstock (Bazzill); Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose - Mabel "Play" Damask); Chipboard (My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose - Mabel "Play"); Flower (Bo Bunny - Ad Lib Petals); Ribbon (Celebrate It)
Amy said...

So pretty! Love that turquoise!

~amy~ said...

Love your card!

desiredthings said...

Love your card and the different patterns and textures. Thanks for mentioning my shop.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeee this Angi! I love love love the colors, the chair...and loving that bloom!!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jacquel said...

I knew this was going to be pretty from the sneak peak! LOVE the colors in your creation Angi....that flower is gorgeous too!!!

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute & fun - love that blue flower!

Ashley Newell said...

This is stunning! I love everything about it! The chair, the flower, the layout! Just a gorgeous card!

Queenie said...

OOOoooooh.....I LOVE the use of the new Mind's Eye paper! It looks sooo soooo sooo good!! FABULOUS design!

de said...

Angi this is amazing! As usual! You are sooooo talented!

Joy said...

love all the texture on this!

Audrey Frelx said...

I love your Etsy-Inspired card, and I the colors are so pretty! It even has a vintage feel to it.

You always do great!

FibreJunky said...

Super pretty!!! Love the gorgeous chair and the pretty turquoise flower!

Kerry said...

So pretty! I love the soft, distressed look of the papers and great chipboard accents!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Angi! Love the Webster's Pages fabric flower!

Virginia L. said...

This is beautifully done, Angi! Love how you take the inspiration and interpret it so perfectly!

Tenia Nelson said...

Can we say wowness!!!! This card is soooooo gorgeous!!!!

yyam said...

So pretty! Love the colors and how you've interpreted the inspiration! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Angi this is gorgeous! What a gorgeous take on the inspiration!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is so creative and adorable! Love it.

Audrey Pettit said...

oooh, LOVE this, Angi! Think it's one of my top faves of yours so far. The colors, the design, everything.........totally up my alley!!

Ruby said...

Ooh I love this Angi! Gorgeous!

Ruby said...

I left a comment but I'm not sure if it worked! This is gorgeous Angi, love it!

Kate said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the way the flower pulls out the blue of the chipboard chair. Great card!

Barb Craft said...

Angi... your card is beautiful! the chair on the chipboard is the perfect embellishment!

barb :)

Valerie said...

Beautiful card! The flower is such a nice touch:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE this! That chair is so cute! LOVE how you used the colors from the inspiration photo--FAB JOB! You always inspire me, Angi:)

~Tammy~ said...

That chipboard image is caute! Great job with the inspiration!

Norma said...

Beautiful card! and that flower is GORGEOUS!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER