Project Life Instagram Style

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm super addicted to Instagram! I love taking photos and documenting the fun things that I do around town. I even started a Project Life album to document my year. 

Here is a new page that I've added to the album:


I had so many goodies left from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge collection . The paper can be easily be cut to fit into your pocket pages. I even added some fun embellishments to each square too!







Please let me know in the comments section below if you are on Instagram. I'd love to follow you there! Be sure to check mine out here!

I'm linking up with fabulous crew at Paper Issues!

Also, you can order this fabulous collection in The Little Blue House store.




Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos and the rounded corners on your papers!!!!

jessica said...

So fun Angi!!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER