Last Minute Craft Gift

Monday, February 9, 2015

Have you ever been caught needing a last minute gift? That's what happened to me this weekend.

There are always enough supplies to whip up "a quick something" when you are a crafter! Here's what I came up with! 



I started out with this kraft box that I picked up from Michael's.
It comes in a fun 3" x 3" size.


Guess what? I dressed this box up with a Project Life card. These cards can serve a variety of purposes outside of scrapbooking. 

I used a card from the Peace, Love, and Sunshine kit



I also used a butterfly punch to create my own little embellishment. A pop-dot was used on the butterfly to add dimension to the top.

Quick and easy and it took less than 5 minutes to whip up!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow! I've got a fun "Love Bug" project for ya!


Annette Allen said...

aww really cute.. totally love it

Connie Mercer said...

super cute:)

Unknown said...

I like your thinking outside the box..hehe. Very cute!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Lisa! Love the polka dot layered butterfly! Hope all is well!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the butterfly!!!!!

kdnkdd said...

Super cute.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER