Project Life: Comic Con Style

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This past summer I had the pleasure of attending Comic Con in San Diego. What is Comic Con you ask? It is a HUGE convention that showcases everything from comics, movies, and television shows.

Every year that I've attended I have met my fave celebrities from television and movies. If you follow me on Instagram then you have seen all of the celebs that I got to meet and take photos with. 

Here is my first page commemorating my fun times at this event!


Here are a few close up shots. I ordered my photo prints from Kanvess. I love their 3" x 3" size. 







I made the super hero using my Silhouette Cameo. The super boy cut file is one of my faves!


Here's how it looks in the photo sleeve! I used the 8.5 x 11 photo sleeves from We R Memory Keepers. I love doing pages in this size. It makes it quick and easy to complete my albums.





Be sure to stop back by again on Friday! I'll be featuring another page from Comic Con!

Oh, and if you want to learn more about Comic Con click HERE.



Shelly said...

ACK! How FUN is this?!!...Totally LOVE it!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super fun, Angi! Love the primary palette and grid design! So sorry it's been awhile. Not sure how I dropped the ball there. I'll blame it on Bloglovin'. It hates me ;).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the super hero!!!!!

Unknown said...

So totally cute Angie! Such fun details!!

Kimberly said...

Sounds like you had a great time there, can't wait to see your next page. Comic Con sounds like something I might enjoy...should add it to the bucket list. I always love coming over to your page to see what fun stuff you are working on.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER