Craft Product Review: Wink of Stella Brushes

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I love to try new things, especially when I'm crafting! I recently got the opportunity to try the Wink of Stella Brush Pens on one of my new craft projects.

I used it in a fun way to make my own embellishment. Here's the finished project!



What's the deal with these brushes anyway? Well, they act just like a fine paint brush. They come with a nylon brush tip that can produce thick or thin lines of glitter. 




I wanted to do something different with the pens. I've had these wood pieces in my stash for a while. I decided to jazz them up a bit with the brushes. 



I used the silver color. It worked great on the wood and left a smooth and shiny finish. 

Did you notice the finished wood piece on the front of my mini popcorn jar?
I love how it looks!




Here are some tips and tidbits for ya:

1. Squeeze the pen lightly. Pressing too much can make a mess!
2. Brush your surface lightly for a smooth finish.
3. It dries quickly and doesn't leave messy smudges.
4. It leaves a nice shimmer that will make your project "shine".
5. They come in a variety of colors.


I'll be putting these little jars to good use. They will be used as party favors this weekend!

Be sure to hop over to The Little Blue House for more Wink of Stella project ideas!
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

duzzietx said...

That is just super cute! Thanks for the idea.

Shelly said...

Super SWEET and PRETTY! Love!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! I love my wink of stella! I picked up the Christmas color pack of red, green and white, and I love them! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER