I used it in a fun way to make my own embellishment. Here's the finished project!
What's the deal with these brushes anyway? Well, they act just like a fine paint brush. They come with a nylon brush tip that can produce thick or thin lines of glitter.
I wanted to do something different with the pens. I've had these wood pieces in my stash for a while. I decided to jazz them up a bit with the brushes.
I used the silver color. It worked great on the wood and left a smooth and shiny finish.
Did you notice the finished wood piece on the front of my mini popcorn jar?
I love how it looks!
Here are some tips and tidbits for ya:
1. Squeeze the pen lightly. Pressing too much can make a mess!
2. Brush your surface lightly for a smooth finish.
3. It dries quickly and doesn't leave messy smudges.
4. It leaves a nice shimmer that will make your project "shine".
5. They come in a variety of colors.
I'll be putting these little jars to good use. They will be used as party favors this weekend!
Be sure to hop over to The Little Blue House for more Wink of Stella project ideas!