An Early Start on Christmas Crafts

Thursday, August 13, 2015

I have made made it my mission to start early on my Christmas crafts!  Once the season hits it's way to hectic for me to sit down and make stuff.

Here's one of my Christmas gift creations using fun products from SRM Stickers.




I always need gift boxes for small gifts or candy treats. The kraft boxes from SRM are just the right size too!

I dressed up my box with festive paper from DCWV.  I also made a decorative center piece using dies, twine, and other small embellishments.

The sentiment is from the Stickers by the Dozen - Christmas set. The clear stickers blend it perfectly with my patterned paper.





Now is the perfect time to get a head start on your Christmas crafts. 

Be sure to check out all of the fun products in the SRM Store
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the layered flower!!!!

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute!

Krafthead said...

Thank you for the holiday inspiration! The holidays are in about 4 months!!!! Nice project :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kelly Roberts said...

Cute Ang! I like that flower too.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER