new designs, new plans, and crafty news

Monday, January 5, 2015




Happy 2015 everyone! 

I'm so happy to be back with all of you in blog land. I've taken the last couple of months to rest, recharge, and get ready for new and exciting things for Cokie Pop Paper.


I've got a new concept that I will be starting on my blog this year.


The new plans include:

A new blog design
Project Life pages
Gift Ideas
Instagram & photography
Recipes
Guest bloggers/designers
and much more!


I've been taking some graphic design and photography classes and will incorporate more of that on my blog as well.




I've also decided to only take on one design team this year so that I can focus on producing quality projects that I can take my time and enjoy making. I am so happy to create for a company that is based in my hometown of Texas! Yay for The Little Blue House! I am one of their newest media team members.



Click the links below to check them out:



I also made more of these for a baby shower! Several of my Instagram followers asked if I would post more about it here on my blog. Here you go...



They are so easy to make too! Just grab some of these acrylic buckets from Michaels. 

Once you get them home, add your favorite material or scrapbook paper using liquid adhesive. Then decorate the outside using wood pieces, chipboard, or anything that you'd like. 

The dimensions of each acrylic bucket is different so just measure with your material/paper to get a snug fit.







Stay tuned for more projects and more fun!

Shelly said...

Happy 2015! So happy for you! Your photos look amazing! And your project is adorable! Can't wait to see more!

~amy~ said...

Yay! Welcome back!
What a cutie pie bucket!
Love the pics:)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Awesomeness! Great project. Taking the time to recharge is always best.

Kristyn said...

I'm so happy to have you on our LBH Media Team! I hope you have a great year and I look forward to following your blog :)

Unknown said...

Super cute bucket project! Glad to see you back and look forward to seeing what's in store for 2015!

farmhouse-story said...

happy new year, angi! adorable little bucket! have fun with your changes!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Welcome back!! CONGRATS on the new DT!!! Love love love the bucket!! Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!

jessica said...

Welcome back Angi!!!!
LOVE your adorable bucket!!! So super CUTE!!
Congrats on your new DT!
Looking forward to a GREAT 2015~ can't wait to see what you share!!!

Dawnll said...

How exciting Angi! Welcome back and so excited for you.

kdnkdd said...

Happy New Year and wishing you only the best for all of you plans. Cute project.

Kelly Roberts said...

Happy New Years to ya! I am looking forward to seeing what you create this year. The little bucket is too cute. Awesome work and good luck to you.

Susan said...

Looking forward to working with you on the LBH Media Team. Let the fun begin!

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy New Year, Angi! Welcome back!
Looking forward to all the new blog changes for 2015, and congrats on your new design team. :)

Miss Tracy said...

Welcome to the team Angi!! Love your blog and plans for 2015!

Annette Allen said...

fun photos and what a sweet project..

Connie Mercer said...

Congrats girl!!! Can't wait to see your new blog content. I know it will be fabulous!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER