Just A Note & News!

Saturday, September 17, 2011


I have fun news & a card today!

Before I get to my news let me show you my "Just A Note" card made with the adorable products in the September Lucky Girl Crafts Kit.

And I'm also playing along in the new "Go Fish" challenge
at Trade Fish Designs. You gotta check them out. :)


I kept the design clean & simple. The corrugaged owl came with the kit. I used my Stampin' Up! 2-Step Owl Punch to dress up the eyes and body of my little owl. The Tim Holtz memo pin is also a fun part of this kit. The sentiment is from SRM Stickers.

Now for some news.....

First, I got word that one of my projects will be in an upcoming
 Create - Idea Book {Woo Hoo!!!}


Next...I was selected to be a Guest Designer at:
The Kraft Journal {love kraft and this wonderful site}


My week was busy and oh so stressful, but this good news
cheered me up really fast {SMILE}

Have a great weekend everyone!
See ya on Monday for a new LESSology Challenge!

Card Supplies:
Cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Soup Sauerkraut); Journal Card (Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Bite Size Bits); Sticker Labels (Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour Soup Labels); Stickers (SRM Stickers); Stick Pen (Tim Holtz Idea-ology Memo Pin); Corrugated Owl Shape (Jillibean Soup); Punch (Stampin Up! 3 Step Owl Punch) 

Unknown said...

Welcome to our Guest Designer team for Kraft Outlet and The Kraft Journal for October Angi... we are thrilled to have you! :-)

artfuldelight said...

Eeek I love that owl!! Your card is super cute. And a HUGE congrats on the GDT and being published. :-)

Anonymous said...

awesome news! congratulations :)
~Natalie

Audrey Pettit said...

WHAT an adorable card, Angi! Love that sweet little owl. The paper piecing you added to the cardboard is such a fun mix of shabby and elegant. Love the memo pin, too. Love it all!
And congrats on your super happy news! Can't wait to see you in the Create: Stamping book and looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations at the Kraft Journal.:)

Jackie said...

Fabulous, fabulous, WTG! You totally are rocking the craft world :)

Regan said...

Oh my goodness Angi, this is so stinkin' cute! I adore that owl. This is so yummy, great work!

Tracey said...

I love the clean and simple design. Fabulous card:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that owl!! ADORABLE card!! Sorry about the stressful week... but YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for all the good news! A PUB and a GDT!! WOOT! WOOT! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable card. Congratulations on the wonderful news... I can say I knew her when...

Virginia L. said...

You are ON A ROLL, Angi!! AWESOME news and happening! The upcoming publication is super FABULOUS!! Congrats!! You are so deserving!

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the sweet Owl.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

OMGosh! i just love that corrugated owl! Super cute, Angi! Congrats on the guest DT gig and your publication, Angi! Super proud of you, girl.
Watch for some happy mail coming your way soon. ;)

Adrian said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on all your good news!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations on all your Good News! I love your card. That owl is just super cute.

Thank you for playing with us at the Go Fish! Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on all your news. That is super excitting!!! Your card is just adorable!! TFS!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Congrats on the good news!! As always, lovely project. The owl is too cute!

farmhouse-story said...

yay! congrats to you, angi, on the create pubs and guest spot! this owl is the most darling thing with his flowered belly and heart nose!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on your latest accomplishments Angi! So well deserved! Love this adorable card! The cardboard owl is a real hoot! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

CONGRATS on your wonderful news!!!! HOOOORAY:) LOOOOOVE your little owl--perfect papers! FUN!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Angi, congratulations on both your project being showcased in Create-Idea Book and your guest spot on The Kraft Journal -- how exciting and how wonderful!!! You definitely work hard creating lovely projects that inspire us all!!! That's for sure!!!

Your card is just adorable -- it's this kind of work that's gonna make you famous one of these days, my friend!

I'm so very happy for you, and thanks for sharing your excitement with us all!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable owl card! Congrats on your great news!

~amy~ said...

woot woot! Love your CUTE owlie card and a ginormous congrats on your happy news!!!

I received some fantabulous happy mail...oh my goodness...you should have heard me! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card and congrats to ya Miss Angi.....you rock Miss Lady!!!!

Crystal said...

SUPER CUTENESS Angi, Oh my word that owl is tooooo cute!!!! WOOHOOO congrats girly!!!

Melissa said...

Your card is super cute, congrats to ya, great news!

C Stephens said...

Angi! First, thanks for playing along with us at Go Fish! Challenges. Second, fabulous news about the publication (can't wait to see it). Third, congrats on being a guest designer. And finally, I have to agree with EVERYONE that you card is wonderful and that owl is too stinkin' cute girlie!

Lynn said...

cute card! congrats on the Kraft Journal design gig, me too!!! I'm so excited! can't wait to see your creations. just found your blog thru Lynn M's.

Anonymous said...

Very cute , congrats!!

thanks for playing with us at Go FIsh! Challenge.

Ivette_DT

Kate said...

Oh Angi, what wonderful news - on both accounts!! I am just thrilled for you!!
I love your card! That owl looks amazing! Great job!!

Amy said...

Congratulation on your news and thanks for sharing this ADORABLE card at Go Fish Challenge this week! I just love that cute owl! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

What a sweet owl(perfect for fall), and congrats on the pub girlie!!

yyam said...

Awww...how adorable!

Congrats on the publication Angi!!!!Woohoo! :)

Mara Campbell said...

What fun news!! Big congrats!! And cutest owl card ever. :-)

Unknown said...

This is a fun one! Love how you embellished the own using your punch.

Nicole said...

Great card! Congrats on the publication and guest designer spot! You ROCK!

Nicole

Jessica Nicely said...

Hi Angi!! This sweet, little owl is sooo cute!! And HUGE Congrats that you'll be featured in that book, I get it all the time and can't wait to see your awesome creation among the pages! :)

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

wow angi!!!!! congratulations! you're creations are truly amazing and inspiring-you deserve it!

can't wait to see some more :)

sarabeth

Janice said...

Congrats! Your owl is a cutie!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a cutie!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER