It's a CAS Kinda Day!

Monday, May 16, 2011


I'm having fun with some CAS cards today!
I added twine, buttons, chipboard, and stickers

I finally get a chance to play at the new challenge
 blog: Cas-ual Fridays 

& also linking up at the Wee Memories "Get Sticky" Challenge.


Hope you enjoy them!

My teenage students got a kick out of the "Call Me" card. :)


Happy Crafting!
Crystal said...

These are FABULOUS Angi....LOVE how you used the buttons and twine SOOOO SUPER CUTE!

Nicole said...

Very cute! Love your style!

Jean said...

I love the colors on these cards and the buttons.

Michele Gross said...

Oh sooooo cute!! I love the fun stickers and colors! And the little button for the rotary phone (yes I'm old enough to have had one of those! *wink*) is super duper clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Leda said...

Yea, you probably had to explain to them what the 'telephone' was OR if they're like the teenagers around here, "WE don't 'call'...just TEXT!" ummm, ok.

Virginia L. said...

Aw... Angi, this is totally creative and fun! I adore the happy colors that you used and that kraft cs can't be more perfect for this! So glad that you got to join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your FAB work!

Kate said...

This are great, Angi! The bright colours look fabulous against the kraft. How wonderful that you show your creations to your students, too!

farmhouse-story said...

your cards are so very pretty, angi! your style is always so creative and pretty:)

yyam said...

Totally fun! I love your CAS cards Angi! They are such happy creations! :)

Lili said...

Adorable Angie....as usual:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

these are so fun! Great work!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE the CAS cards--and the twine!! SO FUN!! Great job!

Adrian said...

loce cheery colors! very cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooo ADORABLE! I loveeeee the added twine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sammye Jo said...

I love the new bloggy!!!! I love that twine too! Perfect!!!

~amy~ said...

Clean cute and wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

What adorable cards, Angi! Love the simplicity and those bright and happy stickers. The bright letter sentiments are fab, and I just adore the detailing you added with the twine and buttons.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet, and pretty!!!

Regan said...

Angi, these cards are adorable. I love the simplicity and the colors. The "call me" card is my fav! Great work!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is the absolute CUTEST! Love it, Angi! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

These are terrific, the accents really pop off the cards!

Linda said...

I love your CAS cards. I really love the colors. The call me is my favorite.

LG said...

these are so cute

Debbie said...

So cute Angi!!!! Love how you used the twine!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Both projects are uber cute and clever!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Dana said...

Awesome CAS cards Angi! I love that telephone one in particular...colorful, funny, cheerful. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Oh my goodness these two are so cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Audrey Frelx said...

Yes, I can tell you had fun with these! And they are too adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to dress up your chipboard pieces! Both are great CAS cards and such fun colors on that kraft background. Love the phone one :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so adorable love the phone!!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at WEE memories!!!!

Ann said...

These are so cheery & fun, Angi! I love them both!

Thanks for playing along at Wee Memories this week!

Lea L. said...

These are adorable!! I love the fun stickers you've used!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER