It's Scraplift Time at Papercraft Star

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Don't you just love a Scraplift challenge? If you do then you definitely want to join in on the fun challenge at Papercraft Star this week. 

 Here are the Challenge Details:
Scraplift ANY project on ANY of our current PCS Creative Team Member's blogs.  You can see a list of all of our Creative Team Members right here.  Be sure to add a link (or tell us) what PCS Designer and what project you scraplifted from in your personal blog post so we can check it out!

I loved Jan's card from "Challenge 28". Isn't it adorable? I couldn't wait to "Scraplift" the design. Jan kept the cute little birdie as the focal point of her card. 


I also liked the color scheme of Jan's project so I used bright and colorful chipboard from My Mind's Eye "Fine and Dandy" collection to keep the design light and bright. Whaddya think of my scraplifted design? :) 


To see more "Scraplift" fun please be sure to hop on over to the PCS blog and check out the AWESOME work by the Design team and all of the challenge details. 


We have great prizes up for grabs! Pink Cat Studio is our Grand Prize sponsor this month. And Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker is awarding our awesome weekly prize. How cool is that! :)

P.S. - I haven't entered a card challenge in a while so I'm also linking this up over at Wee Memories. :) :)


Card Supplies:
Cardstock (The Paper Company); Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink Engaging Paper);  Chipboard (My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink); White Flower (Bazzill); Pink Button (Basic Grey)


3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty! I love that little birdie!

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable lift Angi... I just love your take on Jan's card!

Kristina said...

Super cute Angi!! I just bought some of that collection too, totally adorable. Great take on Jan's card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! Both cards ARE ADORABLE!!!!! And yayyyyyyyyyy for Nikki! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Darling cards! Love them both! :)

Debbie said...

Just too cute Angi! I love the Fine and Dandy Collection! Just love the bright colors and that cute little birdie!!! Great lift on Jan's card. I was looking through the DT blogs and found a card I'm going to lift for the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

C Stephens said...

Angi, I LOVE what you did with this challenge. You got the essence of Jan's card while adding your own fun style. Great job!

Tracy said...

This is so fun and bright! Great scraplift Angi!

Kate said...

This is so bright and whimsical!! I love the large embellishment on the white flower. What a lovely idea!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute! LOVE your bird! LOVE those bright colors too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Angi! Love the bold an bright color combo! So cheerful :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Angi, both of those cards are really cute! I know you make Jan proud!!!

Barb Craft said...

I love your darling little card! There is just something about that little bird that is so darn cute! Fabby papers!
barb :)

♥Jan♥ said...

I am so tickled with this - I cannot think of a better compliment. Thank you for choosing my card, you did an amazing job !!

yyam said...

Just so cute! Love the pretty colors! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the colors :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply adorable, plus..... lots of fun too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great colors on this!

Liz said...

Very cute card, great lift!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your fine and dandy card...it's a-dorable!

Valerie said...

Aww adorable!! I don't know if I love the birds, or the banner more!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun, fun card you have, Angi! Great lift from the sweet original. Love the bright and happy colors you used, the banners on the paper, and of course that adorable bird. :)

Amy said...

Love what you did with this challenge! So fun!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow your influenced card is beyond amazing!

Kim Duran said...

Great scraplift of Jan's card! I love the paper line you used too. I bought a few for myself and can't wait to use them. Maybe I'll have to scraplift your card here. Ha!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER