Have A Very Blessed Christmas!

Friday, December 24, 2010


These cute little Nativity cupcakes from The Cupcake Tarts are so adorable. I love that they celebrate the true meaning of Christmas - Jesus' birth. 

I wanted to wish all of you a Very Blessed Christmas. I am so thankful for all of the bloggy friends that I've made this year. The craft & scrapbook community is sooooo full of wonderful people. I'm sending hugs your way this Christmas! :) :)

There is so much hustle & bustle going on right now but I am comforted in knowing that Jesus was born on this most precious day.  Giving love and spending time with family are what is most important. I hope we always remember that. 

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given...And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV


Enjoy your Christmas Everyone!



Jean said...

Those cupcakes are wonderful!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Have a Merry Christmas! Carri :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those cupcakes are sooooooooooooo cute!!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tere Azua said...

Hi Angi!!
Those cupcakes are adorable!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Audrey Frelx said...

My beautiful friend, I already know you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!!! I'm so glad!!!

Angi, those cupcakes are just the cutest things I've seen in a long time! Honestly, I wouldn't ever want to bite into them even as delicious as they look! They are just adorable!!!

Hugs, my dear friend!

Valerie said...

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a blessed New Year!!

Kate said...

These cupcakes are AMAZING!! I love all things nativity-related and what a super (and fun) way to keep the true meaning of Christmas alive. Thanks for passing along the photo!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER