Pure Bliss!

Monday, September 20, 2010


Fall is on it's way and orange seems to be the Kewl color these days! I'm catching up on my card making this week so I decided to make one with this festive color.

Wee Memories is having a fun challenge this week using orange, scallops, and string. You can opt to do 2 of these or all three. I used scallop border along with bright orange on this one.


I also added orange butterflies to this after being inspired by this beautiful Cascading Orange Monarch Butterfly Feather Headband by Pegasus Maiden on Etsy. I also entered this into the fun Etsy Inspired challenge this week.
  
Here's a closer look at the butterflies that I used.













Card Recipe:
Patterned Paper - So Sophie and American Crafts - City Park, Cardstock - Bazzill; Bingo Card - So Sophie; Flowers - Martha Stewart and Sassafras, Bird Sticker embellishment - My Mind's Eye, Scallop border - from Sassafras paper, butterflies - from stash.
Scrapamum said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

kate blue said...

just gorgeous!

Sue Lelli said...

FAB card! LOVE the flower and the butterflies!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

This card is beautilful!

Unknown said...

Oh Angi,
This is such a stunning card! I absolutely adore the bird and the butterflies! The big bloom and the Bingo card are great too! I LOVE it!!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love the orange...and those butterflies! Beautiful card.

Nicole said...

Your card is beautiful! I love love the orange!

mustangkayla said...

What a pretty card! Those butterflies are beautiful!

Barb Craft said...

This card is stunning!! The butterflies were the perfect touch!!
Barb :)

Queenie said...

How many ways can I tell you that I love this card! First off, the orange is the perfect color scheme and all the yummy embellies on the card is exquisite! I love your take on the inspiration piece! LOVE THIS DESIGN! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

D said...

Your card is pure bliss! I love the butterflies and gorgeous flower. So beautiful :)

Fern said...

Angi, the card and headband are gorgeous!!!! Love the colors, and the butterflies and flower are beautiful!!! Hugs!!

Linda Kaiser said...

So cute. I lcve the colors!

Linda K

Linda said...

This is so cute. There is another challenge you could put this in. The Ribbon Girl is having her first challenge. Black, orange and white until 10/3.
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/colour-challenge-1.html
Your card is perfect!

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous! Love the wonderful orange and the bingo card is just plain fun!! Super take on both challenges. Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

Debbie said...

Angi this is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job with the challenges!

Ann said...

Wowza, this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the Wee Memories challenge this week!

Virginia L. said...

I really love how you combine the two challenges in this gorgeous card! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge!

Kate said...

Oh wow! This is so pretty! I love the vintage look to it, and those large scallops are fantastic! Great job!

de said...

SO pretty! I love the colors and the butterfly just makes the whole card!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

SmilynStef said...

Love your fabulous combination of elements ... wonderful inspired design.

de said...

Angi! You won EtsyInspired! Check out the blog for details!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on your win!

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty! Awesome!

Madison Sanders said...

That is beautiful! Great job with the colors.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER