Merry Christmas and welcome to the Papercraft Star Tags (and more) of Christmas Blog Hop sponsored by Catherine Pooler. We are so happy you could join us for this special event!
You should have arrived at my blog from Kim's Blog, if that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at Papercraft Star to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing! You must be a follower of Papercraft Star, visit all the blogs and comment in order to be entered to win our fantastic Grand Prize!
During this hop we hope that you'll find a wealth of inspiration among the beautiful projects our Designers have created especially for you! To add to the fun, we've got fabulous prizes along the way at many of our Designer's blogs and you'll be entered to win a full month subscription to Club InBox by our generous sponsor Catherine Pooler, if you visit every blog and leave a comment with all of our Designers!
You have until midnight (Eastern Time)to leave all your comments and be entered to win the Grand Prize. We'll draw the winners of the prizes and announce them beginning .
Since I am wrapping a lot of large packages this Christmas, I decided to make another oversized tag. The cute reindeer is from the cover of a set of note cards that I have on my desk. I love this Bo Bunny Paper. It already had beautiful script writing in the design of the paper.
I wanted to dress up the tag a bit so I added fancy ribbon and a beautiful brad.
I took the brad off of a Prima flower.
This tag was so simple to make. Here's how to make one.
1. Trace the pattern of an oversized tag using cardstock. Cut out your tag.
2. Use that pattern to trace out the tag on patterned paper. Cut it out and adhere it on top of the cardstock tag.
3. Add your favorite image or embellishment.
4. Add a glitter brad somewhere. I added a red one to the top of his hat.
5. Add fancy ribbon.
6. Add an oversized brad.
7. Tada! You've made a homemade tag.
I'm offering a prize on my blog during the hop. I'm giving away some Stampin Up! Candy Cane Designer Series Christmas Paper.
The winner will be selected on December 26th. Here's how to win:
1. Leave a comment telling me about your favorite Christmas memory.
2. If you like my blog you can also click (right column) to "follow" my blog. (2 entries for followers) :)
Cardstock (Stampin Up!); Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny - St. Nick Toyland); Ribbon (Celebrate It); Brad (from Prima flower); Image (from note pad)