Christmas Inspiration at Papercraft Star

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


**This is my second post of the day. For Lollipop Press please see the post above.


 It's time for a Photo Inspiration challenge at Papercraft Star.
(photo from Martha Stewart Living)
  Create a Card, Layout, Gift or Tag using this photo as inspiration.

Our December Grand Prize Sponsor is Scrapfreak. And there is an Awesome prize up for grabs. Our prize this week is a guest designer spot at Papercraft Star! How awesome is that? :)

Here's my take. I recycled a tree from an old Christmas card and added my own special touches to it.         

I also stamped the inside of the card and added another small Dove embellishment to it.

Why don't you join me for this fun challenge at Papercraft Star! You have until Noon (eastern) on Saturday to get your project linked up before the voting begins. Good Luck!

Card Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock (Stampin Up!); Patterned Paper (Martha Stewart - Holidays); Dove Embellishment (Martha Stewart - Holidays); Buttons (Michael's Craft Store) Stamp & Ribbon (from stash) 


Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS Angi!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that textured paper and the tree!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Barb Craft said...

Lovely tree! Great idea repurposing the card! Looks great!
barb :)

Kristina said...

Very cute, love the buttons and the texture on the white background.

Kim Duran said...

What a fun little card! Angi! I love that you were able to repurpose an old card and really make it something fun!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love your take on the challenge! The tree is so cute and a perfect way to repurpose an old card! Great job!

♥Jan♥ said...

I am finding I am doing more and more recycling things on my cards too - smart idea to have kept the card from past years !! Wonderful job.

Kate said...

I'm always so inspired by the way you recycle and reuse in your projects. I love your card and the way everything just flows perfectly together. Well done!! I really like the sounds of this challenge. I've got a huge brief to finish reviewing - but I think you've just given my incentive to get it done!!

Regan said...

What a cute card! Don't you just love finding things to recycle! :) Merry Christmas!
Regan

Unknown said...

Now... Santa is going to bring you something special for Christmas for sure... anyone who finishes the inside of a card is extra GOOD! No coal for you Angi! :-) I love that you recycled... fabulous work!

Tracy said...

I love your little tree Angi! I really like the texture of your background paper too. I just bought that pounch. Isn't it gorgeous! Wonderful project for this week! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER