A Clean & Simple Hello!

Monday, February 4, 2013

 
Hello Monday!
 
Wasn't that an awesome Super Bowl last night? My fave part of the night was Beyonce's performance. That girl can work it! We were singing and dancing along with her. Fun times!!!
 
I have a fun card for ya today! I haven't made a CAS card in a while and got crafty this weekend and put one together. I'm playing along in Casual Friday's - Love Letters challenge.
 

The paper, tag, and button are from the American Crafts - 5th & Frolic collection. I also used two different butterfly punches as well. My fave part of my card is the fun lettering on the tag.
 
I must make more CAS cards soon. This was a lot of fun to create!
 
Supplies:
Paper, tag, button - A.C. 5th & Frolic
Kraft & white cardstock - Bazzill
Punches - Stampin' Up and Martha Stewart
Judy said...

Beautiful card! I'm so glad the Baltimore Ravens WON the Super Bowl!!! Have a great day:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!! It was awesome seeing Kelly and Michelle with Beyonce last night!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Fabulous card! Great Superbowl - nail biting to the very end!

Deanne :)

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card Angi! Now that's what I call ENTERTAINMENT!! Beyonce was fascinating!

Susie

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Annette Allen said...

clean and gorgeous... :)

Audrey Pettit said...

So very cute, Angi! Love the butterflies!

Janice said...

Fabulous! Not really a Beyonce fan but the show was great!
How'd you do the lettering?

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous!!!!

Denise Price said...

Adorable card--I love CAS!

D said...

Beautiful CAS card! Isn't is so nice to finish a card in under an hour? Lol.

Krafthead said...

lovely card

TesaB said...

Helloooo! What a wonderful tag card!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!

BabyBokChoy said...

That is a wonderful CAS look! love it!

Staci said...

Super cute card! I love the butterfly in the O.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love the placement of the butterflies! Carri~Abusybee

Unknown said...

So fun! I think when things are simple you really notice the details! I just love how the little butterfly is in the center of the "o" and the stripes on the button are so much fun :)

yyam said...

Simple and sweet! Love the lettering and the butterflies! :)

Valerie said...

Such a cute card!! The button and butterflies are the perfect touch.

Mona Pendleton said...

simply darling!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH my, this is STUNNING Angi!!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Simply fabulous, Angi! :)

kdnkdd said...

Beautiful CAS card.


Karen B.

Norma said...

Lovely clean and simple card Angi:) My kinda card:)
Hugs,
Norma

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is DEF my FAV card!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the CAS design-- LOVE x10000000000000!

Lisa A. said...

Simply wonderful, Angi!! Love the pop of color with the "hello"...all very nice!! So happy that you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Virginia L. said...

Hello, Angi!! CONGRATS on making the Contender list! This card is absolutely DARLING!! I love the muted tones and use of diecut! Way to go, girl!

Kate said...

This is super, Angi!! I love the two butterflies in different sizes. Fabulous!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER