SEI & Butterflies

Monday, September 3, 2012


Happy Labor Day ya'll!

Please enjoy this card that I made with SEI's - Chocolat Collection. {You've gotta throw in your version of a french accent when saying the name of this collection} :)

And I'm playing along in the Moxie Fab World's - Repetition Challenge!


Repeating visual elements on a card is so much fun. I love how the three butterflies give this card some elegance and unifies the design.

Hope you all enjoyed my take on this fun challenge. Stay tuned to the blog this week. I made a heck-of-a-bunch of brand new projects this weekend. I can't wait to show ya what I made!

Supplies:
Paper: SEI - Chocolat
Sentiment: Carta Bella - Samantha Walker - Paris Girl
Butterfly Punch: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearl Brads: Martha Stewart Crafts
bonnie said...

Oh so pretty sweetie...I am so happy for you...they are super lucky to have you!! ;) Hugs x

~amy~ said...

such a wonderfully elegant card!

Melissa said...

Pretty!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card, Angi!! Congrats to you on making the SEI team! Well-deserved spot! YAY!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeee the butterflies!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful, Angi! Love those butterflies! And can't wait to see what all you make with SEI's new collections. Their fall and winter lines are uh-dorable and I know you are going to ROCK them!

Life and Knits said...

These are so pretty! I super excited for you and can't wait to see what they send you!

Dawnll said...

That is some pretty yummy papers

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Love the design! Congrats on SEI design Team!

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet card, angi! have a great week and happy labor day!

Jean said...

How pretty! Hope you have a great Labor Day!

Katy said...

Very pretty! :) Love the butterflies!

Anita Rex said...

So so fun! I love those butterflies! What a pretty card!

Mara Campbell said...

Love your butterflies and the great scalloped border!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Angi! Love the trio of beautiful butterflies!

yyam said...

Oooooh....sooooo sweet! Love the fluttering butterflies!

Norma said...

We sure did have butterflies in our minds this weekend my friend and your card is STUNNING and beautiful!! I love how you stamped the flowers onto the butterflies and punched them! I hope you had a fantastic long weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Judy said...

Very pretty card!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cute card. Love the coordinating papers.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love those papers and butterflies and CONGRATS on SEI! So exciting! You are going to be a busy, busy lady!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Angi! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER