Little Man Tate!

Saturday, November 20, 2010


My sister Nicole (a.k.a. Cokie) has the cutest fur baby. Meet little Tate!

He's a little spitfire but will surely melt your heart if you ever met him. I'm making an album for my sis for Christmas. This is just one of the new layouts that I just completed tonight. I had so much fun making this one.

My brain is way tired from teaching all week so I enlisted the help of the Get Picky challenge to help me with the layout. I used their cute sketch!
Tate is such a character. When I took these photos of him, he actually posed for the camera. Doesn't it look like he's smiling in these photos? And I was so excited to find a Shih Tzu embellie (from Jolee's Boutique) that looked just like him. :)
Another fun thing about this layout....I cut out this dog face from The Paper Studio patterned paper. I love the size of it and it fits in so well with the doggy theme. I also used foil A.C. Thickers to spell out Tate's name.

One of Nicole's fur babies passed away a couple of weeks ago. We miss little Nick soooo much! I am going to have a page dedicated to him really soon too. He was the sweetest.

Come back this weekend for another layout! (yes I've actually made layouts....LOL)

Layout Supplies:
Patterned paper: The Paper Studio; Cardstock: Stampin Up; Dimensional Stickers: Jolee's Boutique & The Paper Studio; Foil letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh RIP Nick! So sad! I love love love love this lo! I loveeeeeeeeee the little doggy embellies :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Tate is so cute and so is your layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave such sweet comment! : )

Kate said...

What an adorable page - and pup! I love that foil paper you used - and the cut-out image really is perfect!
I'm sorry to read about the passing of Nick. Pets do find special spots in our hearts and their absence really does leave a hole.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

awww how CUTE!!! Love the little bone and bowl :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just love little fur babies! And this one is a real cutie! TFS

D said...

What a darling layout!!! Your Shitzu is soooo cute!!!! They do always look like they are smiling, don't they? Just melts your heart.

Rachael Funnell said...

What a Cute & fun LO!! A real little Cutie..

Audrey Frelx said...

What a cute layout, and Tate is just tooooo adorable! I'm in love with him already! LOL! He and my Buster would probably make great pals!

Jennifer Shaw said...

He is such a sweetie!! What a wonderful gift! I love making dog albums! One of my favourite subjects! :)

Joanne Travis said...

That dog looks like he is laughing!! Thanks for bringing a smile to my day, this is delightful!

Nicole Nikki Sonnier said...

Omg, I'm about to cry! My granddog Tate featured so beautifully....and my beloved son Nick gets a mention, too! Love the designs. I don't know how you do this. But I'm so glad you do! Love you, Angie!

Christine said...

Oh, he is so sweet! I love your choice of Thickers, the foil finish is perfect!

Valerie said...

What a cute dog!! Adorable page.

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER