SRM Stickers Instagram Album & Fun News

Monday, June 29, 2015

There are some craft companies out there that I just LOVE

SRM Stickers is one of them! Besides having great products, the leader of this company is the SWEETEST

Yep, I'm talking about Susan McShirley. And guess what she did? She formed an all-star team for the 2015-2016 term. This group is made up of past design team members who are big fans of SRM Stickers. 

And guess what? I was selected to be a part of this team! Woo Hoo!
Some of my FAVE crafty friends will join me. 

To see the full 2015-2016 team head on over to the SRM Blog Here!


And now I've just got to show you a fun way to use your SRM Stickers. I often use them on my Project Life spreads, but this time I've made a fun Instagram album. 

Here's what I came up with...




Photography is a hobby of mine and I fill my Instagram account
 with loads of photos.  

See the "yellow June sticker"? It's from SRM Stickers.  They make colorful stickers that can coordinate with your photos and embellishments.









And I love that they have stickers for all seasons! I used a springtime themed sticker for this page of my mom and I.






And one of my fave stickers are the Sticker Stitches.  I used them to adorn the left side of my Project Life Card. So fun! 

The card, stickers, and photo of Rachel and her Papa go so well together!




And here I've mixed SRM Stickers and Heidi Swapp Project Life
goodies.  It adds some extra fun to the page!







I used We-R-Memory Keepers Instagram album for this project. It's a cute 4" x 4" size and comes in a variety of colors. They are a great size for gifting too!


These are the fun SRM products that I used:

We've Got Your Sticker Hello - #53002
Sticker Sentiments Spring - #51010
Baby's First Year Girl - #48092
Sticker Stitches - Black


Don't forget to stop by the SRM blog to see the new team!

And you can shop for SRM products HERE!
Annette Allen said...

yay Angi.. congrats..

Denise Price said...

Congrats! :)

Susan said...

Love this Angi! SOOOOO excited to have you back on our team.

Krafthead said...

I'm not surprised....you are an amazing and talented artist/crafter!

Virginia L. said...

Yay, congrats! It's such a good fit--SRM and Angi + Susan....= perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Yahooooo! Love your work!!

Kathy Martin said...

Congrats! :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER