Craft Time - Celebrations Party Set!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Do you have a reason to celebrate today? I sure do after using these fun products from Richard Garay's Celebrations collection.

The paper, dies, and embellishments are so fun for party time. Let me show you how!




I can never find the exact party element when I search my local stores.  I prefer to make my own.

How do you like this party box and paper pocket? I made them myself using the Celebrations paper.




The pierced star and "Fun" sentiment were made with Celebrations dies. It was so easy to make these using my die cutter. 

I used a hole punch on the top of my box and placed a lollipop stick inside. I wrapped the lollipop stick with a fringe element. This element was made with a Celebrations die.

The "It's your day - Celebrate" sentiment was stamped onto cardstock using Celebrations stamps and ink. 





Be sure to check out the Celebrations collection before your next party! Your guest will cheer when they see all the cuteness!



Supplies:
Celebration Prints paper
Dies - Pierced Stars, Fun Sentiments, Fringe
Stamp - Your Day
Ink - Lovely Lavender
Shelly said...

Oh, these are so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So fun and cute! Love that star die and must check it out!

Tracey said...

Just fabulous....love the fun designs, pretty papers too!

Kathy Martin said...

Supa cute, Angi! :)

Unknown said...

How fun! Really cute ;)

Adrian said...

So bright and cheerful!

jessica said...

I LOVE these Angi!!! Such fun projects!

Rose Curtis said...

these are so FUN Angi!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER