VW Bus Party Idea

Friday, March 27, 2015

I have a geeky love for the VW bus. It's such a cute vehicle. I really would love to own one of my own!

While I'm waiting for that dream to come true let's enjoy my newly created party favor. This one would be so fun to help you have your own VW Bus party.



This VW bus stamp was the perfect choice for this project. You find the "Let's Go" stamp at Fun Stampers Journey.




I layered the stamped image on other pieces and a colorful doily. I also used a paper straw. 

Most of these crafty goodies are from Richard Garay's line of products called Celebrations. The decor on the box was made with the Fringed Garland die and the sentiment was made using the "Many Words" stamp set. You can find all of these products at Spellbinders or Scrapbook.com.




And here's a fun picture of a VW bus. Isn't it the cutest? I can just imagine myself driving it to the beach or taking it on a road trip. Fun times!






Kathy Martin said...

Cute! When you get your VW van, come pick me up for a liitle road trip! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun! I love love love the bus!!!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome, girl!!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER