Welcome to Day #5 of the "7 Days of Halloween Inspiration Event" brought to you by "The Inspiration Crew".
We’re just a group of online blog friends who love being creative! Keep reading to see all of the participating blogs and prizes that are being offered!
This time around I'm showing you a project that I whipped up in 10 minutes using the new Project Life App from Becky Higgins.
This app can be purchased and downloaded from the App Store for $2.99. I am an app fanatic and love this easy concept for scrapbooking.
What I like about the app:
- It's quick and easy to use.
- There are many styles of Project Life cards to choose from.
- There are a variety of page layouts, templates, and themes.
- I can scrapbook on-the-go.
Some of you may ask this question? - What do I do with page once it's created on my phone?
Answer - There are great printing options using this App.
Some of my Instagram friends have printed their pages out using Persnickety Prints and Costco. I will be giving both options a try to see which would be better for me. The prints at Persnickety are only $1.99. That's a great price for my budget. And they fit perfectly in photo sleeves.
Here are some pages that were printed using Persnickety Prints. It looks fabulous and can be added to your Project Life albums.
Need a video tutorial?
Be sure to check out Emily's video tutorial on how this app works.
You can find it on Youtube -
P.S. - Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here are the prize details!
I am giving away a $15 gift card to Michael's Craft Store.To be eligible to win just be sure to do the following:
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment. (The more days you comment, the more chances you have to win!)
3. Follow me on Instagram (here) for an extra entry.
4. Share the giveaway for another extra entry.
You have until Sunday, October 19th to enter!