Come Back Summer...Come Back!!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 
For some reason it was hard for me to go back to school this year. I really, really, really did not want summer to end. I wish it would come back. It went by waaaaaaay too fast....sigh....{insert sad face}.
 
At least I can live out the fond memories of summer with the new dies from Lifestyle Crafts!
 
Here they are ... Introducing the "Pool Party" Dies!
 
 
 
 
This brand new collection is a limited edition release and only available while supplies last, so get yours before they're gone!
 
I really love the bright & colorful shapes. They will look great on all of your summertime projects.
 
Let me show you these adorable dies in action...
 
Here's a tag that I made using the yummy Frozen Treat die.
 

 
Don'tch just love these new goodies? Be sure to get yours in the Lifestyle Crafts store! Their dies work in all leading die cutters. And as always - {Save 20%} using code - COKIE
 
I really heart this collection!

Audrey Pettit said...

I can so relate, Angi! I've just been soooo sad about school starting up again. I wish summer would last forever! Hugs to you. :)
Love your cute tag! The summer banner is so cute and colorful, and I adore the popsicle treat. This just makes me smile!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I am happy and sad all at the same time! LOL! Fall is my favorite time of year, and I was starting to hear, "I'm so bored" from my three boys, so it was time for us. I love your summer banner and that sweet popsicle.
Hugs!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is really a cute tag love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I want our summer to end so badly!!! This 110 degrees everyday gets old quick!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeee your tag!!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the little Popsicle!!!!

Denise Price said...

Sorry to hear that your summer went too fast. But hey, at least Labor Day is coming up soon--I hope it will be a fun day for you.

Your card is adorable. Great textures there. I like the gingham ribbon, too--reminds me of a picnic tablecloth.

Laurel said...

I agree, summer is going way to fast - I head back next week. Love your project it is perfectly summer!

Life and Knits said...

Angi,
I love this!! All the beautiful summer colors. So super cute!

Susie

Annette Allen said...

oh my love love love this...super cute little banner and ice cream...so fun

alexandra s.m. said...

HI Angi,

I'm with you, I wish it never ended!
I LOVE Summer and your tag captures the fun of it beautifully.

Thank You~

Linda Kaiser said...

Love your tag! Beautiful colors!
I love the Lifestyle Craft products!

Linda

Jan Hennings said...

so bright and cheerful...love this!

Dawnll said...

Oh yea I am with you, where did summer go?
LOVE,LOVE the fun colors and designs

D said...

I love your bright beautiful tag! I'm with you. I'm so sad Summer is over!

farmhouse-story said...

darling tag, angi! such a cute set!

Norma said...

Hi Angi:) ADORABLE tag and love the bright colors!! Have a fab day!
Hugs,
Norma

Judy said...

I'm sad summer is gone too. Love your tag! The frozen treat dies look awesome on it.

Linda said...

I finally know how nice September can be.
Before you know it the year will be ending. I hope it is a great one and if not that it goes very very fast.
Love your tag. The letters are so much fun.
Very cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

super summery delish!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute Angi!!!

Nicole said...

Too cute! Love the colors.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love how colorful it is and that great trim. Wonderful patterns too!

bonnie said...

Oh gosh these dies are too cute and you tag is so adorable! ;) Hugs x

Audrey Frelx said...

Love those dies!!!! And your tag is so adorable, sweet and such fun!!! Love the colors!!!

Wouldn't it be great if we could just order summer back! I, definitely, am not looking forward to a Chicago winter...lol!

Adrian said...

I totally understand about school! I love this tag and such vivd colors:)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER