This week's project is:
An Altered Frame Using Vinyl
Here are some quick and easy steps to make your own:
1. Use a 9" x 9" Ikea - "Ribba" frame. You can easily take it apart and alter it any way that you like.
2. Cut a piece of embossed cardstock to 9" x 9". I used Bazzill - Wallpaper "Raven" embossed cardstock.
3. Use adhesive and secure the embossed cardstock to the back base of the frame.
4. Take off the backing of your vinyl and position it in the center of your embossed cardstock. I used an old credit card to rub over the vinyl and secured it to the paper. The vinyl that I used is from Stampin Up!
5. Now that your vinyl is secure, peel away the top sheet.
6. Your vinyl should now lay flat and smooth against the embossed cardstock. Now assemble your frame back together and your project is done.
My kitchen is a Chef theme with red, black, & white sprinkled all over. This project will go perfect in there!
I Hope you found some inspiration from today's project. If you make something with vinyl please be sure to let me know. I'd love to stop by your blog and take a look. And if you love altered projects be sure to play along in LESSology Challenge #2: The Trinket Box.
I'm joining in at the following Linky Parties: