Happy Wednesday! I've got a fun recycled project today that is fun and easy to make. It's great for gift giving too! I used one of my favorite Creative Charms product on it too. Have you checked out the Orange Sparkled Flowers yet? They are great to use to add some fun sparkle to any project. Plus they come in a variety of colors.
I also used a Bo Bunny Kitchen Recipe Card Cut Out from their Back to Backs patterned paper.
Here are the steps to make one of your own:
1. Get some tile from your local carpet/tile store.
Most have scraps and will give you pieces for FREE!
2. Adhere your favorite patterned paper to the tile.
Add Mod Podge to the top to seal your paper.
3. Adhere a clip on top of the patterned paper.
4. Add trim or ribbon to the top of your tile.
5. Add a fun recipe card to the clip.
6. Add some fun Creative Charms sparkle flowers.
Creative Charms products can be used in so many ways!