Did you know that Vinyl and Canvas are so fun to play with? Let me show you how...
Here are the materials you will need:
1. Vinyl - I got mine at Michael's Craft Store. Vinyl is also available at Hobby Lobby, Target, Walmart, and your local scrapbook store.
2. Canvas - I also purchased it at Michael's Craft Store. I used a 9" x 12" stretched canvas.
3. Ribbon - I used some with a fun design on it. It's from American Crafts.
I used some fun vinyl from Hip In a Hurry. Love their stuff.
1. Carefully remove the clear backing from your vinyl.
2. Apply it where you'd like on your canvas.
3. Rub the vinyl onto the canvas with a popsicle stick or old credit card to release the air bubbles.
4. Add some fun ribbon or other embellishments.
5. Hang on your favorite wall or give as a gift.
It's a fun easy peasy project that you can even get your kiddos involved in.
Here's how my creation turned out: