Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #4

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's time for another FANTABULOUS challenge. This week you are to incorporate the word "Happy", a flower, and at least 1 cut using your Cricut in your design.

I collect everything Hello Kitty so I'm keeping this one for my craft room display shelf. I'm trying to get more into card making so I hope everyone likes what I came up with.

To make the card I used Bazzill cardstock.  To cut the word "Happy", I used the "Disney Mickey Font" Cartridge.  The Hello Kitty and flower were cut using the "Hello Kitty Greetings" cartridge. I added ribbon and brads to make the design a bit more colorful.

Click on the word FANTABULOUS to view all of the lovely Design Team creations.  Join in on the fun and design your own creation. The winner of this challenge will win a gift from "In A Scrap Creations".  Please comment below if you entered the challenge. I'd love to check out your work.

Have a great day and be sure to check back later in the week for another great giveaway!
Blooming Crafts (Judit) said...

Love the card and the kitty it is you all the way. Love the colors

BrendaB said...

This is just too cute! Love the kitty!

Creative Minds said...

That card is so super cute!

Unknown said...

Your Hello Kitty is so cute.

2justByou said...

So cute! I've been wanting to get the Hello Kitty cartridge...Your design might push me to make that purchase! =)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER