It's Hello Kitty Time

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All of my friends know that I am the ULTIMATE Hello Kitty fan. I have even designed a paperbag scrapbook album dedicated to this pink diva.

Designing scrapbook layouts on a paperbag album is a lot of fun. Before I design with paper bags, I sew them together to make them more durable.  I also add a variety of embellishments, photo mats, and journaling spots to add fun and dimension to my layouts. I also make coordinating tags that fit into the pockets of the album.

For this particular albums I used products from A Cherry On Top. They carry a nice selection of Hello Kitty scrapbook supplies. I also used the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge. With poses, phrases, accessories, and icons, this shape cartridge is perfect for adding some fun to your scrapbook pages.

I added a few finishing touches with embellishments from a great company called My Mind's Eye.  They have a variety of embellishments for just about any theme. I hope you guys like my Hello Kitty Diva Girl Album.

While browsing the web I found several other H.K. items. These are sure to make Hello Kitty fans smile! Please be sure to check out these wonderful creations when you get a moment.

Featured here are the works of:
Laura of The Apple Cobbler. She makes an adorable wooden jewelry/pill box. If you need an I.D. holder check out the cute designs of Lenina of Reel Fabulous. And then there's Lana of Lana Kole. You will find some great laptop decals in her shop. 

I will be posting more Hello Kitty creations this week. Please check back for more. Also if you comment below you have the chance to WIN one of my Hello Kitty greeting cards. Good Luck!
annemarie said...

Love your items - especially hello kitty card!

Karen said...

Awesome post! Hello Kitty is so hot right now.

AH said...

I love Hello Kitty as does my daughter!

NGS said...

That scrapbook looks fantastic. I wish I had an ounce of talent for stuff like that. But I absolutely CAN send a greeting card. I have mad skillz like that!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER