A Sweet Kind of Love Bug

Monday, August 4, 2014

Even though I'm hopping on a jet plane tomorrow, I'm showing off some of my favorite products on the blog all week. Be sure to stop by for some crafty fun!

I really love using dies. My fave right now is this heart doily die. You can really get creative with this one and use it on pages, cards, or altered projects. 

I made a fun card using a "love bug" sentiment from SRM Stickers. I also used some bold red Martha Stewards Crafts paper behind it. 

I'm playing along in the Case Study challenge. The muse this week is the wonderful Shari Carroll.

Have a great week!

Lifestyle Crafts Heart Doily Die
Paper - Martha Stewart Crafts
SRM Stickers - #42026 Express Yourself Valentine
Tracey said...

Just Perfect...I love heart die's too. Really nice card! Enjoy your vacation :)

Annette Allen said...

so pretty.. love that Heart Doily..

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

~amy~ said...

Angi, this is so CUTE!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

Audrey Pettit said...

That heart die is adorable! Love it here on your happy, bright card!

Papercrafting Princess said...